Get Your $99 Pool Safety Inspection

Pool enjoyment season is about to go into full swing in Florida and we can't wait! Now is the time to make sure your pool is in the best working condition with properly treated water, and most of all: SAFE.

CM Custom Pool Design has posted on the topic of pool safety before and we take this subject very seriously. Right now we are offering a $99 pool safety inspection for homes in Flagler and Volusia Counties.

Our $99 pool safety inspection special is a very affordable way to ensure your pool is covering all the bases when it comes to protecting your family and guests. It will cover such important elements as main drain safety, fences, alarms, and vacuum suction levels. This $99 will be credited back to you if it is found that safety upgrades need to be done on your pool.

Don't hesitate to arrange for the peace of mind that comes with a full safety inspection by a licensed pool builder - get the summer rolling and your pool ready for fun!
Share/Save/Bookmark

13 comments:

  1. Hi...Your post really got me thinking man..... an intelligent piece,I must say. Find great information about Beachside Pools of Brevard County
    pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. taking a step forward is the key to prevention of drowning children. a pool owner should follow the Safety Regulations in one's city state.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stuff is down t earth, hats off buds out there.
    Tunein Bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to get a custom swimming pool put in my backyard. My yard is pretty big and there is nothing back there. I would love to get one next spring since it will be a great place to hang out and have parties. http://www.bellarpools.com/pool-construction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do pool builders offer inspections as well? I'm not familiar with how these things work. I just need to get my pool inspected, and my current pool builders are the only pool guys I know. Let me know if you think they can! http://www.azpoolservices.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today I got home and I found my mom crying because she got into a fight with the builder. He is building a pool and pool house. Apparently he wanted the pool house porch's roof truss's to be open and not finished!? What? That would leave the roofing exposed to the elements and allow birds to get into the roof! the pool house, by blueprint, was supposed to be unfinished on the inside but finished on the out. He gets paid be every step he completes, and we already paid him to finish this step, which as printed in the contract, states that he must fully finish and shingle the outside of the pool house. Today, he took all of his equipment with him, including the backhoe. Is he allowed to walk off the job? We did not set dates on when exactly each step had to be finished, and me and my dad are worried that he could walk off the job and he could even wait months to finish it the step! He owns the company "Perfect pools"... Yeah right... its perfect alright. My dad wants to sue... Are the odds in our favor?
    glass tile mosaic pool

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey So nice but you know about PPAS Dallas Pool Contractors will work intently with you to outline the ideal swimming pool that you're family will appreciate for quite a long time to come. For More Detail Please Visit-http://www.premierpoolsandspas.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Post is very informative,It helped me with great information so I really believe you will do much better in the future.
    Swimming Pool Plan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was able to find good advice from your blog posts. Pools inspection

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the helpful post. I found your blog with Google and I will start following. Hope to see new blogs soon.
    swimming pools and spas utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice....Helpful content you are sharing. Thanks for sharing this content regarding Solar panels.
    Solar Pool Heating Installation in Daytona Beach

    ReplyDelete